Sales Associate | New York, NY
• Represent our brand at trade shows, sample sales, and account visits, communicating our brand's mission and product lines to potential customers
• Generate new business leads and follow-up on existing customer accounts
• Manage Select Key & Drop-Ship Accounts: Presenting new collections each season, working with Buyers to submit product info and images for approved additions to assortments, promo suggestions/partnership, etc.
• Collaborate with our marketing team to develop promotional materials and strategies
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, pricing, and promotions
• Provide exceptional customer service to all clients, addressing their needs and concerns, including processing sample requests and returns
• Collaborate with team members to achieve overall sales goals and objectives
• Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in a related field
• Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, as needed
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience using Quickbooks is a plus, but not required
• Highly motivated, with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Able to work well both independently and as part of a team
• Must be willing to travel, as needed
Training will be provided. Package includes competitive base salary, commission, health insurance, 401K, and paid holidays/vacation/sick/personal time. Once a level of comfort is established, this role can transition to a hybrid position that allows for some work-from-home and some days in-office.
We are a close-knit team, hoping to find the right person to grow within our company. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in the tabletop industry and have a passion for sales, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration. Please reference Sales Associate in the subject.
Design Intern | New York, NY
We are seeking talented design interns with graphic design capabilities. This intern will work directly with our lead designer on a variety of projects focusing on graphic design and photography as it relates to home goods. We love interns who are familiar with our brand, have strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills, and a proactive attitude who can execute individual project with very little direction.
- Our ideal candidate must be fluent in all Adobe Programs (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Photography and social media skills and knowledge of Rhino are a bonus.
- We are looking for a candidate available at least 3 full days a week (9:30 am - 5 pm).
Please submit resume & short portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Design Intern" in the title.