Matte Black Flatware
Our Oslo 5 piece cutlery set was inspired by the minimal and clean aesthetic of 20th century Scandinavian flatware. This matte black finish gives a subtle twist of drama, adding an unexpected elegance to any table.
- Made in Portugal
- Material: Stainless Steel (18/10) with black titanium electroplated.
- Color: Matte Black
- Available in sets of 1 place setting.
- Place setting includes one of each:
- Salad fork
- Dinner Fork
- Dinner Knife
- Salad Fork: 7.25"L x 0.75"W
- Dinner Fork: 8.25"L x 1.0"W
- Dinner Knife: 9.0"L x 0.7"W
- Tablespoon: 8.25"L x 1.75"W
- Teaspoon: 5.75"L x 1.1"W
Hand washing: We recommend hand washing of our cutlery. Wash immediately after use with hot water, mild dish-washing detergent, and a non-abrasive sponge. Rise and dry with a soft cloth.
Dish-washing: Rinse off all food particles immediately after use. Load knives together, handle-end down. Load forks and spoons separately from knives, handle-end down. Refrain from overloading dishwasher and combining stainless steel flatware with other types of flatware, and gold or silver plated items. Run dishwasher with mild dish-washing detergent. At completion of wash cycle, remove flatware immediately and dry with a soft cloth.
Do not leave̴ cutlery to air dry or permanent spotting may occur.