Our Madrid Cutlery Collection was inspired by early 19th century Spanish Flatware. With a hint of ornamentation, this sophisticated collection is perfect way to elevate everyday entertaining.åÊ
- Material: Stainless Steel (18/10) with gold titanium plating.
- Color: Matte Gold
- Available in sets of 1 place setting.
- Place setting includes one of each:
- Salad fork
- Dinner Fork
- Dinner Knife
- Salad Fork: 6.25"L x 0.75"W
- Dinner Fork: 7.75"L x 1.0"W
- Dinner Knife: 9.25"L x 0.7"W
- Tablespoon: 8.0"L x 1.75"W
- Teaspoon: 5.25"L x 1.1"W
Hand washing:åÊWe recommend hand washing of our cutlery. Wash immediately after use with hot water, mild dish-washingåÊdetergent, and a non-abrasive sponge. Rise and dry with a soft cloth.åÊ
Dish-washing:åÊRinse off all food particles immediately after use. Load knives together, handle-end down. Load forks and spoons separately from knives, handle-end down. Refrain from overloading dishwasher and combining stainless steel flatware with other types of flatware, and gold or silver plated items. Run dishwasher with mild dish-washing detergent. At completion of wash cycle, remove flatware immediately and dry with a soft cloth.åÊ
Do not leaveåÊcutleryåÊto air dry or permanent spotting may occur. åÊ