Copper Plated Flatware
Crafted in Italy by artisans who have be forging flatware for over a century, Our Como flatware features a contemporary design with clean lines and bold round edges fit for any table setting. ̴Ì_
- Material: Stainless Steel (18/10) with copper plating.
- Color: Matte Copper
- Available in sets of 1 place setting.
- Place setting includes one of each:
- Salad fork
- Dinner Fork
- Dinner Knife
- Salad Fork: 7.25"L̴Ì_x 0.75"W
- Dinner Fork: 8.25"L x̴Ì_1.0"W
- Dinner Knife: 9.0"L̴Ì_̴Ì_x 0.7"W
- Tablespoon: 7.50"L̴Ì_x 1.50"W
- Teaspoon: 5.25"L̴Ì_x 1.0"W
Hand washing:̴Ì_We recommend hand washing of our cutlery. Wash immediately after use with hot water, mild dish-washing detergent, and a non-abrasive sponge. Rise and dry with a soft cloth.
Dish-washing:̴Ì_Rinse off all food particles immediately after use. Load knives together, handle-end down. Load forks and spoons separately from knives, handle-end down. Refrain from overloading dishwasher and combining stainless steel flatware with other types of flatware, and gold or silver plated items. Run dishwasher with mild dish-washing detergent. At completion of wash cycle, remove flatware immediately and dry with a soft cloth.
Do not leave̴Ì_cutlery̴Ì_to air dry or permanent spotting may occur.