American-Made Upholstered Chaise
Our Chesterfield collection is American-made with a sustainably harvested wood frame and feather wrapped foam cushions. French nailheads form a fine detail around the satin mahogany legs. They are upholstered in Canvas' signature hand-woven, hand-dyed Devon Linen or Customer's Own Material. View Tear Sheet
- Handmade in USA.
- Sustainable harvested wood frame and feather wrapped foam cushions.
- Upholstered in Canvas' signature hand-woven & hand-dyed Devon Linen or Customer's Own Material.
- Dark Walnut stained feet.
- Our Chesterfield Chaise are made to order and are FINAL SALE.
- We only ship within the 48 contiguous United States; this excludes shipment to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, APO and FPO addresses, and all international locations. We only offer white glove delivery in the New York Tri-State Area; all other deliveries are done through drop off freight service.
- Quotes for shipping at check out are based on an estimate. Once the order is placed, we will contact you with the exact shipping cost in 2-3 business days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Swatches of our Devon Linen are now available to order online.
- Long: 120" l x 30" d x 26"h.
- Seating Area: 30" deep x 92" wide.
- Seat Height (floor to top of cushion): 8" high
- Arm Height: 26" high
- Custom options are available for more information call 212-372-7706 or email email@example.com.
Upholstery Spot Cleaning
All of Canvas Home fabric offerings are Code S fabrics. Use a water-free, dry cleaning solvent. If a spill occurs: Dab spills immediately with a clean, dry, white cloth. Then, if needed, use an appropriate spot cleaner. Pre-test cleaner on small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rubbing to avoid damaging the fabric. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of affected area to prevent circling. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic stiff bristle brush to restore appearance.
Upholstery Overall Cleaning
For thorough cleaning, we recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service. Once you contact a professional cleaner, be prepared to give them your fabrics content information as well as the fabric code. Overall cleaning is recommended every 12 to 24 months. The more soiling, the less likelihood of restoring fabric. Do not remove cushion or pillow casings for separate cleaning as this may cause a color change in the fabric.