Madrid Cutlery Set in Stainless Steel
Our new Madrid Cutlery Set (5 Piece Set) was inspired by early 19th century Spanish flatware. Perfect for everyday or entertaining, especially where a hint of drama is preferred.
- Stainless steel (18/10)
- Available in sets of 1 place setting.
- Place setting includes one of each: Salad fork, Dinner Fork, Dinner Knife, Tablespoon + Teaspoon.
- Made in Portugal.
- Salad Fork: 6.25" l X 0.75" w.
- Dinner Fork: 7.75" l X 1" w.
- Dinner Knife: 9.25" l X 0.7" w.
- Tablespoon: 8" l X 1.75" w.
- Teaspoon: 5.25" l X 1.1" w.
Hand washing: We recommend hand washing of our cutlery. Wash immediately after use with hot water, mild dishwashing detergent, and a non-abrasive sponge. Rise and dry with a soft cloth.
Dishwashing: Rinse off all food particles immediately after use. Load knives together, handle-end down. Load forks and spoons separately from knives, handle-end down. Refrain from overloading dishwasher and combining stainless steel flatware with other types of flatware, and gold or silver plated items. Run dishwasher with mild dishwashing detergent. At completion of wash cycle, remove flatware immediately and dry with a soft cloth.
Do not leave cutlery to air dry or permanent spotting may occur.