Mercer Tufted Club Chair
American-Made Upholstered Club Chair
A beautiful mix of classic and modern, our Capitonned Mercer line has modern straight lines and comes in our stunning signature hand dyed mulberry cotton velvet or Devon Linen or Customer's Own Material. Outstanding quality fully handmade in America, you'll cherish these pieces for a lifetime.View Tear Sheet
- Handmade in USA.
- Sustainable harvested wood frame and feather wrapped foam cushions.
- Upholstered in Canvas' signature hand-woven & hand-dyed Devon Linen or Customer's Own Material.
- Dark Walnut stained box frame.
- Our Mercer Tufted Club Chairs are made to order and are FINAL SALE.
- Please allow 10-12 weeks lead time for made to order furniture items. *Lead times may increase up to 2 weeks during promotional periods.
- Ships via our Premier Home Delivery. We currently ship to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States.We regret that we cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, APO or FPO addresses, or to international locations.
- Shipping quotes are based on an estimate. Quotes vary depending on location. Once an order is placed, we will be in contact with a shipping quote in 2-3 business days. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- Swatches of our Devon Linen now available to order online.
Upholstery Spot Cleaning
All of Canvas Home fabric offerings are Code S fabrics. Use a water-free, dry cleaning solvent. If a spill occurs: Dab spills immediately with a clean, dry, white cloth. Then, if needed, use an appropriate spot cleaner. Pre-test cleaner on small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rubbing to avoid damaging the fabric. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of affected area to prevent circling. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic stiff bristle brush to restore appearance.
Upholstery Overall Cleaning
For thorough cleaning, we recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service. Once you contact a professional cleaner, be prepared to give them your fabrics content information as well as the fabric code. Overall cleaning is recommended every 12 to 24 months. The more soiling, the less likelihood of restoring fabric. Do not remove cushion or pillow casings for separate cleaning as this may cause a color change in the fabric.