Mercer Tufted Club Chair
American-Made Upholstered Club Chair
A beautiful mix of classic and modern, our Capitonned Mercer line has modern straight lines and comes in our stunning signature hand dyed mulberry cotton velvet or Devon linen. Outstanding quality fully handmade in America, you'll cherish these pieces for a lifetime.View Tear Sheet
- Handmade in USA.
- Sustainable harvested wood frame and feather wrapped foam cushions.
- Upholstered in canvas' signature hand-woven & hand-dyed Mulberry Velvet or Devon Linen.
- Dark Walnut stained feet.
- Our Mercer Tufted Club Chairs are made to order and are FINAL SALE.
- Please allow 10-12 weeks lead time for made to order furniture items.
- Ships via our Premier Home Delivery. We currently ship to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States.We regret that we cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, APO or FPO addresses, or to international locations.
- Our delivery service will contact you to schedule your in-home delivery appointment prior to delivery.
- Items are delivered to your room of choice. We will unpack and inspect them, set them up, and remove all packaging.
- Swatches of our Devon Linen and Mulberry Velvet are now available to order online.
Upholstery Spot Cleaning
All of canvas fabric offerings are Code S fabrics. This includes organic fibers such as cotton, rayon, linen, wool, silk, etc. Use only a water-free, dry cleaning solvent.Have a name brand cleaner on hand so that you can act fast if a spill occurs.If a Spill Occurs: Dab spills immediately with a clean, dry, white cloth. Then, if needed, use an appropriate spot cleaner. Pretest any cleaner on a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rubbing to avoid damaging the fabric. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of affected are to prevent circling. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic stiff bristle brush to restore appearance.
Upholstery Overall Cleaning
For thorough cleaning, we recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service. Once you contact a professional cleaner, be prepared to give them your fabrics content information as well as the Spot cleaning code. Overall cleaning is recommended every 12 to 24 months or when an overall soiled condition has been reached. Don't wait for severe soiling. The more soiling, the less likelihood of restoring fabric. Do not remove cushion or pillow casings for separate cleaning as this may cause a slight color change in the fabric.