American-Made Upholstered Sofa
Our Chesterfield collection is American-made with a sustainably harvested wood frame and feather wrapped foam cushions. French nailheads form a fine detail around the satin mahogany legs. They are upholstered in Canvas' signature hand-woven, hand-dyed Devon Linen or Customer's Own Material. View Tear Sheet
- Handmade in USA.
- Sustainable harvested wood frame and feather wrapped foam cushions.
- Upholstered in Canvas' signature hand-woven & hand-dyed Devon Linen or Customer's Own Material.
- Dark Walnut stained feet.
- Our Chesterfield Chaise are made to order and are FINAL SALE.
- Please allow 10-12 weeks lead time for made to order furniture items. Ships via our Premier Home Delivery. *Lead times may increase up to 2 weeks during promotional periods.
- We currently ship to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States.We regret that we cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, APO or FPO addresses, or to international locations.
- Shipping quotes are based on an estimate. Quotes vary depending on location. Once an order is placed, we will be in contact with a shipping quote in 2-3 business days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Swatches of our Devon Linen are now available to order online.
- Overall Dimension: 89" l x 40" d x 26" h.
- Seating Area: 61" wide x 26" deep.
- Seat Back: 14" high.
- Seat Height (floor to top of cushion): 14 1/2" high.
- Arm Height: 26" high.
- Custom options are available for more information call 212-372-7706 or email email@example.com.
Upholstery Spot Cleaning
All of Canvas Home fabric offerings are Code S fabrics. Use a water-free, dry cleaning solvent. If a spill occurs: Dab spills immediately with a clean, dry, white cloth. Then, if needed, use an appropriate spot cleaner. Pre-test cleaner on small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rubbing to avoid damaging the fabric. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of affected area to prevent circling. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic stiff bristle brush to restore appearance.
Upholstery Overall Cleaning
For thorough cleaning, we recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service. Once you contact a professional cleaner, be prepared to give them your fabrics content information as well as the fabric code. Overall cleaning is recommended every 12 to 24 months. The more soiling, the less likelihood of restoring fabric. Do not remove cushion or pillow casings for separate cleaning as this may cause a color change in the fabric.