American-Made Upholstered Sofa
Our gorgeous Chesterfield pieces are American-made with a sustainably harvested wood frame & feather wrapped foam cushions. They are upholstered in Canvas' signature hand-woven, hand-dyed Devon Linen or Customer's Own Material. French nailheads form a fine detail around the satin mahogany legs. View Tear Sheet
- Handmade in USA.
- Sustainable harvested wood frame and feather wrapped foam cushions.
- Upholstered in Canvas' signature hand-woven & hand-dyed Devon Linen or Customer's Own Material.
- Dark Walnut stained feet.
- Our Chesterfield Chaise are made to order and are FINAL SALE.
- Please allow 10-12 weeks lead time for made to order furniture items. Ships via our Premier Home Delivery. *Lead times may increase up to 2 weeks during promotional periods.
- We currently ship to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States.We regret that we cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, APO or FPO addresses, or to international locations.
- Our delivery service will contact you to schedule your in-home delivery appointment prior to delivery.
- Swatches of our Devon Linen are now available to order online.
- Overall Dimension: 89" l x 40" d x 26" h.
- Seating Area: 61" wide x 26" deep.
- Seat Back: 14" high.
- Seat Height (floor to top of cushion): 14 1/2" high.
- Arm Height: 26" high.
- Custom options are available for more information call 212-372-7706 or email email@example.com.
Upholstery Spot Cleaning
All of Canvas Home fabric offerings are Code S fabrics. Use a water-free, dry cleaning solvent. If a spill occurs: Dab spills immediately with a clean, dry, white cloth. Then, if needed, use an appropriate spot cleaner. Pre-test cleaner on small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rubbing to avoid damaging the fabric. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of affected area to prevent circling. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic stiff bristle brush to restore appearance.
Upholstery Overall Cleaning
For thorough cleaning, we recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service. Once you contact a professional cleaner, be prepared to give them your fabrics content information as well as the fabric code. Overall cleaning is recommended every 12 to 24 months. The more soiling, the less likelihood of restoring fabric. Do not remove cushion or pillow casings for separate cleaning as this may cause a color change in the fabric.